Sunday 23 December 2012

Just Arrived: OroBLU Omnia and Charnos 60 Den Opaques

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

I ordered 2 pairs of tights; OroBLU Omnia and Charnos 60 Denier Opaque tights (Bottle green colour) from Tightsplease and they have arrived! This time the shipping time was a lot faster, it came after about 2 weeks.



When I opened OroBLU Omnia tights, they looked really long! And that is indeed a good start! To be honest I am really still thinking of how would I wear my clothes with these tights... but I'm sure there would be a tasteful way to wear them! I will figure them out eventually! I will still do my reviews on the Charnos 60 den tights first before going on to the OroBLU ones. Last night I actually helped mum to order 2 more pairs of Activskin's A839, she is actually requested me to get more of them because there weren't enough for her to wear them! Wow!

Thanks For Reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


No comments:

Post a Comment