Monday 2 December 2013

Weekly Vibe #56

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 56th edition of Weekly Vibe! Firstly I would want to apologise for not posting this on Sunday as I was occupied most of the day and had to attend a wedding too on the same day, so I had to postpone the post to Monday, sorry about that! Anyways lets get on with it!


Firstly I want to thank all of you readers and friends for your support on the comments for the 55th Weekly Vibe on conquering the Swissotel Vertical Marathon and big thanks to Activskin on promoting the 55th Weekly Vibe on their homepage too! I'm truly grateful about that!

I believe most of you have done some decent Black Friday shopping and had a great thanksgiving! Well unfortunately we don't really have that tradition in Singapore and most hosiery retailers have got their Black Friday offers over.. but now Monday for online shopping is the hype now! UKTights and Tightsplease have both Cyber Monday offers! Check them out!

Sunday was also a special day for my friends, who got tied the knot yesterday! I was really glad to be part of it! I wish them a blissful and blessed marriage!



That's all I have for you! Have a great week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment