Sunday 16 February 2014

Weekly Vibe #66

Hi Creative and Fashion people!

Welcome to the the 66th edition of Weekly Vibe! First weekly a big Happy Belated Valentines to the friends of Legwear Fashion For Men!! Nah I didn't have any dates at all, well I'm actually gonna have one coming at least, a clanmate's girlfriend is wanting to introduce to me her German friend, and I'm really looking forward to meeting her! And yeah I'm gonna make sure I'm gonna wear tights with an outfit when I meet her.. if it doesn't fall on a working day... 

I hope you guys had a great Valentine's Day! And I believe I will have a great one next year! :D 



I'm currently wrapping up the interview we are having with Rare Tights and I hope you guys will like this!

Since Valentine's Day is over, most hosiery retailers has ended their Valentine's Day offers and hence we do not have anything to share this week but we will have something new to share next week! 

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment