Monday 20 February 2017

Weekly Vibe #199

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #199! Sorry for the lack of post last week as I had to work on my off day sadly but I managed to squeeze a date with a nice Russian girl at the zoo! :)


I got to know her during my friends wedding on the week before but sadly she doesn't live in Singapore and recently flew back to Russia and looks like I have to fly to Russia soon again!

I recently just finished shooting Legwear Fashion Video Review for the Omsa Attiva 70 Tights and it's up on YouTube now!


UK Tights have recently stocked up a new brand of hosiery named Cindy.


As you can see most as of now there are more sheer tights and stockings stocked up, as for sizes it's one sized and I think it may not be suitable for men as they might run smaller I think.

But don't fret if you still wanna get sheers, you could still get a Charnos Elegance series


They are going at buy one and get the next pair at half the price, and they have larger sizes that suit male sizes better.

Oh I just realised that my birthday is next Monday! :X My plans next week would be shooting the Omsa Velour Tights review and do some writing :) We will see how it goes as I will be in the season of Lent. :)

Well that's I have for you this week have a great week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment