Sunday 23 June 2013

Weekly Vibe #33

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 33rd edition of Weekly Vibe! :) This week was a very smoky week if you lived in Singapore and around the region because of the haze
.

Photo from yahoo.sg
Hazes at high levels are life-threatening to the ill and the elderly and is a gradual killer as well as these smoke are emitted from forest fires and it had reached hazardous levels for the past weeks but as of yesterday and today, the haze has reduced and visibility finally got better! 

This week was pretty busy for me in the studio as I had to clear up my backlogs before I could leave for my reservice for the military over the next 2 weeks. I went back to base on Wednesday with a new uniform and was so looking forward to seeing the guys I have been slugging out my life with when I was in my military active days! I also helped out on a Saturday to move our studio to a new location and it was really exhausting for me, we started packing at 8am and finally got down with unpacking and ended at 11pm! Man! I was so tired when I got home and had a good sleep but woke up still feeling really tired and sore from moving all the heavy stuff. 

Now for the hosiery updates!

Tightsplease is having a discount for a couple of their products and the one really want to highlight are the Wolford hosiery products are actually on discounts as high as 50% off! Follow the link here





I really enjoyed wearing my Wolford Velvet De Luxe 66 tights on Sunday and I just realised something about how wearing the right underwear will affect the hose you wear as well and it will be a post I will be writing up soon for the days to come!

That's all for this week!!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


No comments:

Post a Comment