Monday 3 June 2013

Weekly Vibe #30

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 30th edition of Weekly Vibe! My apologies that I couldn't post this up yesterday as I was working extra on a Sunday for a baby related exhibition throughout the weekends. I also took the opportunity to test out the legwear that I was sent by Legwear International.


UK tights are having a discount on their hold ups just use this passcode at checkout HOLDUPS10, you can check it their hold ups here 


So far I'm having an adventure wearing reviewing the hosiery products Legwear International sent me. I'm absolutely looking forward to my off day on Wednesday so I could do the photo shoot looks for the products PantyhoseHQ sent. 

That's all for today!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment