Sunday 11 August 2013

Weekly Vibe #40

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

I hope you all had a great week! I certainly did have a great week myself! I tried a new "sport" on Sunday, I recently acquired myself a Nerf rifle! 



I actually have been thinking of acquiring for years but held back because I didn't know anyone who played these guns until I found out that a fellow cellgroup member of mine plays Nerf guns! Here are some photos we had done during match breaks. 

Just in case you didn't notice, I'm the guy with the mask on the right. :D

Needless to say I was very exhausted after running around, scoot and shoot! 

These week on the 9th of August also marked Singapore's National Day! Yay!! Meaning off day for me from work.. lol!

Photo by Expat Kiwis blog

Now for the real stuff! I suppose you all didn't come here reading about Nerf and my life.. right? Hahaha!

As my dear friend Hosiery For Men blogged about a hosiery company, Glamory has released a new line of men's hosiery, you can check them out here




They range from support to conventional hosiery:






I'm actually looking forward to trying these myself soon when I do buy them! I'm really glad that there are hosiery manufacturers are willing to start a new line of hosiery for the men. You can read an interview which Hosiery For Men had with Glamory, read Part I and Part II

That's all I have for you all this week! Have an awesome week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment