Thursday 26 September 2013

Outfit of the Week #3

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Today for OOTW we have this outfit!


This photo was from this Flickriver site(I got no intent of stealing or whatsoever) The caption was this "A young man dressed in high fashion--a leather jacket, short shorts, and black tights. Tights for men and boys are not unusual in urban Russian settings."

Firstly I do really like the look minus the cigarette(bad for your health mate!) This look is pretty androgynous I have to say though and not every men can I say can pull off this look, you do somehow have his kind of legs, I would really recommend those short shorts, but one has thunder thighs, I really recommend against that because it would magnify your size further, instead you could try the same on the top section but pair them with slightly longer black shorts or darker coloured ones. Those boots are pretty nice actually, it certainly does give a biker look which I find pretty cool!

Why not try this on for this week or over the weekends? Let me know how it goes!


Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

1 comment:

  1. This photo originates from Alex O. on Lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/look/2615273-God-It-Just-Feels-So-Good On Lookbook he says he is from Germany. In Germany as well as Russia, men and boys frequently wear tights in the winter for warmth, although I don't think they've been worn traditionally for fashion. Although I personally prefer somewhat longer shorts with tights, I think this look is perfect for Alex.

    ReplyDelete