Sunday 22 September 2013

Weekly Vibe #46

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 46th edition of Weekly Vibe! This week was pretty fun for me at least! Well I finally got my Saturday off after 3 weeks of working on Saturdays. Anyways I realised that for every Saturday which I was off, I had a wedding to attend and has been so for the past 4 months hahaha! Anyways so I attended a wedding on Saturday and had fun! 



Well as I was reading the emails I was pleasantly pleased that Charnos and Levante have came out with new tights! And lets see what they got!

Charnos has got these Satin Opaque Tights






















Charnos Diamond Stripe Tights





















Charnos Opaque Floral Tights 





















Now with Levante!


Levante Flavia Tights





















Levante Bettina Mock Suspender Tights





















Levante Simona Tights





















These links all lead to UK Tights and a personal note I'm pretty interested in the new Charnos Opaque Satin Tights. I mean you all know how big of a fan I am for opaque tights! Hahaha! Anyways if you guys do happen to try these tights already drop me a message and let me know how they are!

Well that's all I have for you this week! Have a great weekend and coming week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment