Sunday 20 October 2013

Weekly Vibe #50

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

It's the end of the week again and welcome to the 50th edition of LFFM's Weekly Vibe!

I hope this week has been great for you! It has been great for me because as of yesterday! I have lost 10kg!!! Wow I'm so glad! All those gym sessions and dieting has paid off but I am not done yet! I am still gonna lose more weight!! 


On Sunday I was invited by my colleague to his firstborn baby girl Aurie's 1st month old shower and as a photographer and a person who loves babies I was really thrilled! I took some photos and here are some!



The sunset was really nice at my colleague's place too! 



As you all might know that on the 18th of October marks Charnos' National Stockings Day! 


This unique day was created by Charnos to encourage women to embrace wearing stockings and hold ups and feel good themselves as they do it and at the same time support Breast Cancer Care. Did you ladies and probably the guys wear them on Friday!? Well unfortunately on my side I didn't as I don't think I could look that sexy as those ladies pictured above!

Looking for Elbeo support hosiery? UK Tights is having a buy one get the other one at 1/2 price deal! Start saving here!





Fiore fans can rejoice!!! StockingsHQ has start selling new Fiore hosiery products! They got really nice lineup of products! Look at them here!




Well that is all I have for you all! Have a great remaining weekend and a coming week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


No comments:

Post a Comment