Monday 10 March 2014

Outfit of the Week #25

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Sorry for the late post and I shall explain it on Weekly Vibe!

This week we have this for our Outfit of the Week!



From a Lookbooker BEN. V 

Yes yes I know it is another black based outfit, but the best part is I noticed that it is actually probably BEN V's time wearing tights with shorts! And I feel really happy and proud of him! And if you explored his other looks, they are all the cool average joe looks. I really like his Adidas shoes he got on, it gave him the sporty footballer look, heck I think he looks like one of the German Footballers anyways! But hey I'm sure you guys got some black top, shorts, belts and one of those sport shoes lying around, try it out!

Thanks for the reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment