Sunday 1 June 2014

Outfit of the Week #37

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week! This week of #37 we have this!


A look by Lookbooker RAY L. 

I have always been a fan of pea coats so this outfit really appeals to me, I find this our model here pretty bold though, I'm sure there were probably a lot of people staring at him as he kinda looked like he was wearing a dress. But I like the fact that it didn't deter him from wearing something like that... would you wear like this? I might reconsider though... Hahaha!

Here is his thread list:

  1. LEATHER BOOTS

    DR. MARTENS

    SHOE MANIA

    , in DR. MARTENS LEATHER BOOTS
  2. BLACK WOOL SOCKS

    UNDER ARMOR

    , in WOOL SOCKS
  3. KNITTED BEANIE

    TOPMAN

    TOPMAN

    , in TOPMAN HATS
  4. WAYFARERS

    ST. MARK'S PLACE

    , in EYEWEAR
  5. TOGGLE COAT

    SHADES OF GREIGE

    OAK NYC

    , in OUTERWEAR
  6. HEATTECH TIGHTS

    UNIQLO

    UNIQLO

    , in UNIQLO INTIMATES

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment