Sunday 6 July 2014

Outfit of the Week #42

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This week for Outfit of the Week we have this!


Photo from Japanese Streets
This one is off the Japanese streets and boy aren't we familiar with how creative our Japanese friends dress like, our friend Shoya was definitely dressed radically with the red glasses, colourful backpack and upper torso formal look yet looking quite casual with the rolled up sleeves and along with the shorts tights and boots! 


I was thinking really thinking about it, I mean as we understand that Japan being an Asian nation is traditionally conservative and they rightfully are still conservative but yet the younger generation still wears what they want and still gain a measure of acceptance and since I understand most of my readers here are from the West, I mean isn't the West considered liberal? And since these people could do it in Japan, why not you guys? Food for thought! And that is where I leave you guys here hanging..

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment