Sunday 6 July 2014

Weekly Vibe #86

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 86th edition of Weekly Vibe! Boy are we feeling the heat here in Singapore! Well I do have to get used to it since it's summer all year round but hey it's Summer in most parts of the world too and the best part is that with summer comes UK Tights' Summer Massive sale which is up to 80% off! Check it out here!


One of Legwear Fashion For Men's affiliated blogs Hosiery For Men has recently posted a feature on a Japanese brand of hose called "SmooFit Tights" and you could read them here Part 1, Part 2, Part 3

Here are some photos of their products




If you're interested in probably ordering from them you can check out with Rakuten(Japanese version) of Ebay and here is the vendor's store.

I recently got wind about what happened to a Palestinian man who was beaten up by a mob of Palestinians who was shopping about at West Bank, this man wasn't targeted because of his race or his religion, it was because his outfit had consisted of tights(as the news had mentioned) but it looked more like leggings to me. Most people would say "But hey! They shouldn't do that! That's stepping into that man's freedom to wear anything he wants!" I understand that beating someone up because of what he wore is just pure wrong but I also understand that visitors going to visit that city also has to respect its traditional and customs. And I think it's fair to a certain degree but beating someone up for that reason is far too ridiculous. And I'm glad that I do not live in a place like this. (Thanks +Eugene Wong for sharing that news!)

In any case I wish you all safe and a great week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment