Sunday 3 August 2014

Outfit of the Week #46

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #46! This week we feature this outfit!


A look by Lookbooker NOA F. 

Wait wait.. isn't that a girl? Nope it isn't.. it's actually a guy and am I featuring a style of crossdressing well I'd say it's androgynous, I felt that I should feature this in a recognition for the guys who literally brave the storms of mainstream wear to do something like this. You'd probably find this kind of outfit on the fashion runways. I am not telling you to try this kind of outfit because this is a really "out of comfort zone" for most guys, I probably would try this once..and that's about it. 

Here is his threadlist

  1. ROCKET STAR

    YES ASIA

    , in TOPS
  2. RUFFLE SKIRT

    H&M

    , in SKIRTS
  3. ASYMMETRIC CARDIGAN

    DIVIDED

    , in CARDIGANS
  4. OVER KNEE STOCKINGS

    SALLING

    , in LEGWEAR
  5. BLACK TIGHTS

    GINA TRICOT

    , in LEGWEAR

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Great Article, for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more content about. Please keep sharing!

    Lawn suits online

    ReplyDelete