Saturday 25 October 2014

Blog Hop!

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

A few weeks back a good blogger friend of me Hosiery For Men threw the Blog Hop baton to me, you can also read his blog hop as nominated by Fashion Writer Linda Hobden 

So here we go!

1. What am I working on?

Like all if not most fashion bloggers, we strive to get as many attention and readership as possible, and I personally believe that fashion bloggers are the ones who impact fashion as a whole on the streets, because people are likely to be more convinced through words. Ultimately blogs are also media outlets and that I strive to bring to the public that men's legwear fashion are the "in" thing! I currently also am working on some backlogs of product reviews mostly from Activskin


2. How does my work differ from others?

Most male hosiery blogs focus more on hosiery product reviews in detail but what Legwear Fashion For Men does here is building up on the reviews by providing a fashion edge to things and the flow goes like this... "now that I know how well it fits, now how should I go on about wearing them out." Other than product reviews, Legwear Fashion For Men does weekly outfit posts(Outfit of the Week) for outfit inspirations and weekly updates(Weekly Vibe) for weekly updates on hosiery offers and happenings to my personal life to inspire other men to wear their legwear confidently. 


3. Why do I write what I do?

I always believe that there is more to it than just suits, jeans, pants to men's fashion, sure who doesn't like a woman with well turned legs in hosiery but like a quote from Legwear4men "Because Men Have Legs Too!" and indeed we do need warmth and support for legs, we work just as hard too! Most men would have worn hosiery but wear them under their jeans and pants, and gosh do you know how warm and uncomfortable it can be? Here we encourage our male readers to wear them with shorts and pair up them with shoes and clothing and accessories

4.How does my writing process work?

When I go hunting for outfit ideas, I will consider a few factors: 

1)Will I try something like that? Well if I wouldn't, why would my readers do it?
2)Would the outfit be too visually striking? 
3)Certain outfits only suits a different kind of audience. 
4)Everyone has a different level of boldness openly wearing tights with shorts.

As for Weekly Vibes, I will share noteworthy life events and also good hosiery products deals over the internet. Twitter is also a platform I use to promote this fashion movement, together hand-in-hand with other male hosiery blogs, we break new grounds for Men's legwear fashion!

I would like to thank Hosiery For Men for nominating to do this blog hop and also the support I get from various hosiery retailers and businesses like Activskin, UK Tights, Tightsplease, PantyhoseHQ and Legwear International that have supported this blog over the 2 years! Not to forget the fellow bloggers and most importantly the readers from all over the world!

Now I am passing the baton to Rob Speedking for this bloghop! Looking forward to read his post!


Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment