Sunday 12 October 2014

Outfit of the Week #56

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #56! This week we are featuring this outfit!




This photo was found in Dougaa's Flickr stream. This week I have at least seen 3 times different guys in the streets in Singapore sporting the shorts and tights look and I believe it is catching up! And I noticed most of the guys are mostly wearing them like our model in the picture above, a skater boy grunge style, Though the photo is black and white, it is very obvious that his cap, top, bottoms and tights are black. This is a really cool look and I personally really like it, though not really my style but outgoing friends can try this style! What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment