Monday 24 November 2014

Weekly Vibe #106

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #106! And this week was Vertical Marathon for me again at Swissotel Singapore

This hotel is the tallest in the South East Asia region, peaking at 226 metres, 73 storeys and 1,336 steps to the top, needless to say it is still quite a feat for me even though it's my second time doing it again and I'm deciding to this annually, anyways here are some photos I would like to share!





One of my friends Nat managed to capture a photo of me racing from the starting point!


Hahaha! It probably isn't the nicest looking expression I have got there, well I supposed I was just really focused on the marathon but yeah here you can see here I was wearing a pair of Activskin's A866 Full support tights for the run and it was really useful, really glad to have the extra support on my legs as I scaled up to the top! Oh and this outfit of mine was also featured on the week's "Outfit of the Week" too!

For this month of November, Activskin has recently released a new product! The A619 Microfabric Full Support, Hi-Glide Sheer Pantyhose with Fly:


They come in 3 colours, Beige, Black and Tan and they retail at USD17.99 a pair! Don't miss out! Big thanks to the great people at G.Lieberman & Sons, Ltd!

The festive season is coming and are you ladies looking for ideas on tights to don? Or the guys wondering what hosiery products to buy for your special one? Tightsplease has party tights sorted out for you!


Personally I'm so looking forward to the festive season and it's the time to make merry and enjoy the time with loved ones! Anyways that is all I have for you this week! Have a great week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh




No comments:

Post a Comment