Monday 1 December 2014

Outfit of the Week #63

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #63! This week are featuring this outfit!


This week the model is me! Hahaha! As you can see I'm wearing very ordinary clothes with extraordinary accessories eg. Tiger head bag, lenseless frames, patterned tights and high cut sneakers. These are Miss Oroblu Omnia tights, you can read a review I did on them, I posted on twitter that I bought them from UK Tights but it was inaccurate, I actually got them from Tightsplease, sorry for the inaccuracy! Well for now they seem to be out of stock everywhere! But anyways patterned tights can go well too! You should try it too!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


P.S Thanks to my girlfriend for taking this photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment