Sunday 12 April 2015

Outfit of the Week #80

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #80! And this week we are featuring something special that is at least out of my norm! 



Photos credits: Jared www.kingandclutch.com

Wow! Jared is like my one of my new icon of respect! He dons tights like how men used to during the Renaissance era! Tunic and tights! I know he isn't the first one because one of our good friends Junius Paul does that as well! Blue ensemble going on here for Jared, blue baseball cap, blue blazer, blue shirt, blue opaque patterned tights and a blue clutch! He seems to be wearing a loose fitting inner wear probably for warmth and.. wait wait.. no pants!? :OOOOOO!!!!!! I know our friend at Tights For Men blog(currently inactive) will be calling out on this gross violation of Tights are not pants! Well what's my take on that? Well I really think it's fine if the garment covers the bum area which for Jared it does, and it should be sheer or semi opaque, I mean could you imagine the undies showing? That's pretty awful! I know some guys like seeing women in yoga pants... but to me I just find it pretty indecent from a aesthetic point of view if you could see the undies and I feel if a lady on the curvy side wants an outfit to compliment her figure well, tights as pants should really not be an option for her.

So what about the guys? It's a very very bold statement, maybe be prepared for many staring eyes! I am not stopping you, in fact I might even try it! I found a long tunic long shirt sold at H&M and I might get try.. 

Should I? What do you people think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment