Monday 13 April 2015

Weekly Vibe #124

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to 124th edition of Weekly Vibe! Another sickly week I had, as I caught a cold and was coughing until Saturday! I couldn't go to the gym either feeling very weak and hence I didn't have the mood to wear any form of legwear.. :( But thank God I was well enough to go for Baby Grace's 1 month old baby shower! If you remember I shared photos of her last Sunday and here she is with me!


Isn't she such a cutie? She was at first awake but after I carried her, she fell asleep! Hahaha! If you don't know yet, I'm a career baby photographer and I always wanted the infants to sleep when I take photos of them! Hahaha! I just love babies! They are so adorable!

Spring is here and now is the time our lady friends can flaunt their legs with sheers! UK Tights have recently stocked up their new Pierre Mantoux Spring 2015 collection! Check them out!


Tightsplease has a special deal on their Wolford Satin Touch Tights these happen to be one of their best sellers, being at 20 denier they are also quite durable due to the good reinforced toes, and the other really prevalent feature is that they are extremely shiny! 


Well that's all I have for you this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment