Monday 25 January 2016

Weekly Vibe #161

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #161! I am so looking forward to Lunar New Year! And counting down just 2 more weeks to go!


On Sunday I had an awesome photoshooting out with my friends and we grabbed some really nice shots and well needless to say I'm always out with tights on Sunday!





What makes this entire blocks of apartments are that it's going to be demolished this year and in its place will be a whole new expressway, I really miss the way things were built in the old days. I think it's really a small country state issue isn't it? The lack of size to contain certain heritage styles of construction for the sake development, though yes I'd wholeheartedly agree that development is important and important for progress and that is why we can see how Singapore is one of the top few countries when it comes to development in the world. 

We did really cool shots and I hope to share some more when my friends post up the photos!

It's the time of the year again.. Valentine's Day! Though I maybe kinda lonely this year.. or maybe not? Looking forward to going out with someone who knows about this blog and gives really positive feedback and encouragement to me!

Anyway if you are looking for some Valentine's Day gift ideas here are some from UK Tights!



If you are fan of SPANX hosiery, UK Tight is having an awesome 50% off all SPANX line of products! 

A few products are on discount too! 

1) Aristoc Mock fishnet Backseam Tights going at GBP 9.99(was GBP 11.99)


2) Wolford Lara Tights Special Edition going at GBP 29.99(was GBP 34.99)


2 new products are on sale too!

1) Pamela Mann Thompson Red Tartan Tights going at GBP 9.99 per pair


Personally I'm glad Pamela Mann got these at Plus size for the guys!

2) Pamela Mann Big Heart Rows Sheer Tights going at GBP 7.99 per pair


Well that's all I have for you this week! Have awesome coming week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh



No comments:

Post a Comment