Thursday 17 March 2016

Weekly Vibe #167

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #167! Sorry for the late post for last week as I had to work on my usual off day and I could only find time to post on separate days. Or should I say in a Russian proverb, "Руки не дохоят/My hands do not arrive." :X 


I have been in contact with a fellow Singaporean blogger Leo(the blogger that brought us Silky Leg Adventures) and we have been exchanging and sharing certain experiences and also challenging each other, somehow my last week's photo of me in sheer black pantyhose with rolled up pants kind of inspired him to try it and I'm so glad he did!


Wow rolled up leggings with pantyhose? That's worth exploring!

For the past week I have also been actively looking out for online Taiwanese shopping websites that allowed overseas shipping due to the fact that I have been in the trend of trying Asian hosiery brands now and I was glad I found something and I ordered 3 pairs!


Kagawa "Ice cold" sheer pantyhose in black

Kagawa "Fruit Acid" sheer pantyhose in black

Non-no Water resistant opaque tights in black

I really liked the latter because it really fits well and I believe most men can wear them, the plus size one fits up to 185cm height.. I'm pretty sure there are a very low percentage of Taiwanese girls of that height.. one might actually wonder that they might be appealing to the men actually.

(You do however have to know mandarin to be able to order, do let me know if you are interested so I can see what I can do to help)


Fans of Trasparenze Opaques do take note! Awesome deal from UK Tights for the Trasparenze Sophie 70 denier Opaque Tights.


Fans of Kunert hosiery are also in for a treat with 15% discount off Kunert products!




Feeling brave guys? Check out this discounted Pierre Mantoux Emilie Tights, it was originally going at 24.99GBP and it's now 18.99GBP sizes in stock include Small, Medium and Large.


Or you could also go for the Wolford Blair Tights, originally retailing at 32.99GBP and now 27.99GBP sizes in stock include Small, Medium and Large.


Last but not the least, I would like to wish everyone Happy St Patrick's Day!


Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment