Friday 22 April 2016

Weekly Vibe #172

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #172! Sorry for the super late update! For the past few days I have been working out on a collaboration project with Giulia and I will be updating about it as soon as I get my replies from them!



If you are not acquainted about them, Giulia is a Ukrainian based hosiery company and our friends from UK Tights do stock some of their products



The temperature here in Singapore is getting higher and higher, last week was peaking at 35 degrees celsius in the afternoon and not to mention that Singapore's humidity level is really high and it really puts me in the condition where I would only wear hosiery when the sunsets and if it's in the day I'd find myself in an air-conditioned environment. Ugh.. I really missed the nice cool temperature back in Taiwan and I have to find myself to go back there again soon!

If you are fan of Kunert Fresh Up 10 sheers you can get them at a good promotion from UK Tights!


Buy one pair and get the 2nd pair at half the price! 

Well that's all I have for you, if you live in Singapore please do drink more water!!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

1 comment:

  1. Bring some style down to Sydney. We're about to go into winter even though this week will be mid to high 20's.

    ReplyDelete