Wednesday 27 April 2016

Weekly Vibe #173

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #173! Last weekend I had a very unique experience, I was invited by an Russian Orthodox Priest(well he is Ukrainian actually) to an Orthodox Liturgy and wow it was really quite eye-opening, I mean yes I am a Christian but this is something I've never experienced before, and yes I have been to Catholic churches but this is really different and I actually kinda liked it too!




It was pretty refreshing!

Oh and no I didn't wear tights because I was told to wear long pants and all of the men were in long pants! Whew!

A small update on Tightsplease and MyTights if you remember about the shutting down of these 2 online hosiery shops, UK Tights have officially as of the 26th of April 2016 signed for the ownership of the domains of Tightsplease.co.uk and MyTights.com and this move has ensured that now UK Tights is now the largest retailer in terms of stock holdings, size and seniority and business generated. We congratulate Dawn on this move and wish for great collaborations ahead of us! You can read more about it from the Underlines Magazine!

If you are fan of Pierre Mantoux's Veloutine or looking to try something a different Pierre Mantoux product you are in a treat! UK Tights is having a special 15% discount code for the series!



UK Tights is also having a special price deal for their Wolford Sheer 15 Tights and Knee Highs, for the price of 2 pairs you actually get 3 pairs!




Spring is here!! I think at least it probably came a little late for countries in the Western hemisphere! But who cares! Everyone loves Spring sale with UK Tights because it's up 80% off over 200 products! Check them out! The cheapest of tights go at 2.99 GBP!


Well that's all I have for you! Have a blessed week ahead and happy shopping!!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment