Monday 15 August 2016

Weekly Vibe #183

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #183! I have only just recovered from flu which I had from mid last week and last week was National Day for us in Singapore and we had a long weekend holiday! With the release of Pokemon Go, most of us(including me) went Pokemon hunting!! Hahaha!



On the previous I have also just ended my military reservice and we went out for a nice dinner and me of course in legwear.. *winks* and oh gosh my short hair... :(


Going back to civilian work was quite uneventful for me because I fell sick and there were so much work waiting for me... :(

I'm currently working on a Star Wars cosplay character which you will know from seeing this picture!



Last week also marked my first year being with my Lightsaber combat academy, The Force Academy! I have documented my journey in a video! Check it out! You would likely find me in every other duels in tights.. :P





It seems like Oroblu have got some new fashion tights! Check it out if you haven't!

Oroblu Joyce Tights

Oroblu Beverly Tights

Oroblu Lydia Tights
These are some styles I would recommend the guys! You can check them out more via UK Tights!

I'm currently in the midst of preparing some new contents to be released! So do stay tuned!

That's all I have for you all this week!

Thanks for reading!

Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment