Monday 29 August 2016

Weekly Vibe #184

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #184! Sorry for not posting against last week, I was once again sick for the past week in fact been sick for 2 weeks and now I'm getting better like 90% recovered!

I recently got my new lightsaber after some 5 months of waiting!



Woohoo!

Isn't it a beauty? I like how it handles too, good balance and light too!

If anyone is in the loop of male pantyhose you would be pleased to know that the Polish hosiery company Adrian has a new product! Enter Adrian Roger!








Photo on the right is copyrighted to Mantyhose.net

These are special 20 denier sheer tights with reinforced panty and mock socks and a tribal pattern motif on the side of the leg! You can get them via Activskin or through Adrian's official site which I recommend for European customers. Please do shave your legs!

Autumn and Winter fashion trends are upon us! 


LE BOURGET's Autumn/Winter collection 2016 is out!

They got many styles which I feel would fit very well for men!


Here are some I have shortlisted!

LE BOURGET Heritage Luxe Resille Grid Tights


LE BOURGET Heritage Luxe Chevron Tights


LE BOURGET Academic Tights


LE BOURGET Balkans Tights

I recommended these styles as the patterns look very gender neutral and I feel would fit well for the men! Now it would be good if I got my hands on them! :) Like them? You can get them at UK Tights too!

That's all I have for you all this week! Have a great week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment