Monday 17 October 2016

Weekly Vibe #190

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #190! For my personal spiritual in the past few months have been interesting for me, as you might know of my faith as a Christian but I was of the Protestant tradition and after much studying and learning I have converted to Eastern Orthodoxy, yesterday was the first time I went to the Orthodox Church as an Orthodox and I'm really happy to be part of this!




So far the qualifiers for the The Force Academy tournament I have played 11 matches and won 5, lost 5 and 1 draw and currently on the 10th position, I have 11 more matches to go and I hope I get to Top 12 because only the top 12 get to go into the tournament! 

Oroblu has just released their new Oroblu Divine 10 and 20 series tights 




They come in sizes from Small to Extra Large, colours in Black, Blue 11, Ambre and Nude. these are sheer tights are sheer to waist with sandal toe and a cotton gusset. The Divine 10 tights go at £18.99 each and the Divine 20 goes at £20.99 each and you can get them via UK Tights

UK Tights is also having a promotion for their Levante Eclipse 15 denier soft matte tights


All sizes M to X-Tall and all colours are in stock at £6.99 a pair!


I'm currently in the preparation of looking for clothes and hosiery for my upcoming visit to Moscow in December, are there any good recommendation for good warm winter wear? Need some help! Please comment!

That's all I have for you this week

Thanks for reading!
Andreas

No comments:

Post a Comment