Sunday 10 March 2013

Weekly Vibe #18

Hi Creative and Fashionable individuals

Once again it's the end of the week which means it's Weekly Vibe!! This week was pretty long for me but I really enjoyed my weekends! I went shopping around town and I got myself some stuff from H&M and a new tote bag from ZINC. I also brought mum out for a Japanese buffet dinner at Kiseki... and boy was it awesome!! They had so much varieties and man! I didn't even got the chance to taste every single thing they offered and it was affordable too! 



Images copyrighted to Kiseki Japanese Buffet Restaurant
And obviously when I shop I do wear have legwear on as usual, this time I wore the Gatta 100 den Rosalia Opaque Tights, I will get down to the review on that in the weeks to come. Earlier today after church service we had a little fun at lunch, for the funnier part, my cellgroup members thought I looked like Psy.. the Gangnam Style guy with the shades and hairstyle I wore and did this rather entertaining photo of me.. Hahaha!


Hahaha I suppose I do look a little like him but probably the younger version... :P Today before dinner at home I had a little fun with my niece and shot a little photo of her! Boy did she look adorable with the new shades my sister got for her! :)

As for hosiery news, as you all might have read that Knittex is sending me samples of their men's hosiery to me for reviews! It's my first time actually receiving free hosiery other than the twitter competition I won with Tightsplease and got a pair of Aristoc 120 den tights. I personally look forward to providing all of you readers high quality blog posts for the coming times!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment