Sunday 3 March 2013

Weekly Vibe #17

Hi Fashionable and Creative people!

Once again welcome to LFFM's Weekly Vibe!! This week would be the 17th edition! I had quite a week actually. My friend Vanessa brought me out to celebrate my birthday and guess who I saw at ION Orchard? We saw Jackie Chan!! Yes THE Jackie Chan!! Well I totally lost the nerve to take any photos of him and so sad to say... No photos.. but I was glad I did get to see him for real as I probably wouldn't ever see him that up close during his own personal shopping time with his friends and family.



I caught a pretty bad cold this week as well and I'm still in the process right now of recovery. I did try something new last night though, I slipped on my A866 Full support opaques and wore them to sleep. I realised that the heat retention was really great on the lower part of my body, as if I didn't think I needed my blanket at all. 




I'm currently also working on an article series on hosiery.. do keep a look out for it! 


Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment