Thursday 28 March 2013

50% at Itsocks and Adieu!

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

I have both good and sad news to share, I shall start with the bad one first.. UK Hosiery retailer itsocks is bidding farewell to everyone, the business owner Anne wrote to me an email explaining to me that the recession has made the business totally unprofitable. But on the other hand the good news is, for the next few days up till the 31st of March, there will be a 50% off all Itsocks products. Just enter in the code "socks50" at checkout.



I personally will be stocking up some of the Gatta tights that itsocks still have!

I have ordered 3 pairs, 1 black and 1 dark grey sized L Gatta 100 den Rosalia and a pair of  Gatta 100 den Black Sheer Opaque Florence Tights


Quickly grab them as it will be the last chance to buy them at such a good price! At the same time we are also helping Anna to clear whatever stocks she has and lessen her business loss. Legwear Fashion For Men salutes and bids farewell to itsocks that has been serving us for the good many years! We wish and give our prayers to Anna and to her future endeavours!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment