Wednesday 29 May 2013

Special Arrival + Just Arrived: PantyhoseHQ samples and Wolford Hosiery

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!
PantyhoseHQ has kindly sent me samples to review and they include the Cette Dublin Satin 60 denier size plus collection and the Nylonica Linea Classic Opaque 70.



Here are photos of the products from PantyhoseHQ:




Today I also finally received a pair of Wolford Velvet De Luxe 66 which I have ordered from Tightsplease.


It took a little longer because Tightsplease was waiting for the XL stocks to come hence I had to wait a little longer.

Here is a photo of the product from Tightsplease:

Wolford Velvet De Luxe 66

I am so looking forward to reviewing these tights soon! However I am going to be very busy with work this week and all these have to wait till next week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment