Saturday 2 November 2013

Outfit of the Week #7

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This week's OOTW is this! 



This look was done up by Givenchy, photo by Dr Jay's site. 

Well you probably might think... hmm isn't this guy wear a kilt or a skirt? Well maybe? or a pair of shorts that are made to look like a skirt? Maybe? Well it isn't really my point, I mean look at the blacks but I feel other than the jacket, what really stands out are yes.. the shiny gliding look tights he has got on. The look is perfectly fine except personally I felt that the footwear is a little off.. I mean sandals? I can understand that fashion designers design things in a manner of like how a concept car would be so I could try to place myself in the shoes of Givenchy's designer. I personally really liked the jacket he has on, the high collar made it look that extra cool! 

Got anything similar like the model? Share it with us!


Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment