Monday 11 November 2013

Weekly Vibe #53

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 53rd edition of Weekly Vibe! The festive season is nearing and I'm seeing Christmas decorations are being put up and needless to say it will/has started to snow in where you are all mostly living at. Which brings you all to the need of wearing tights! I believe sales in most hosiery stores will start increasing because of that and sales most of shops are having their discounts too!



Tightsplease has caught on it already and is having 35% on winter tights and has Tartan Tights on discount too! Check it out here


Today I attended my Air Force mate's as I'm writing this, I just got home and feeling a little light from the wine I had. I feel really happy for him being married to the one he loves! :) 


I'm really hoping personally someday I would meet the girl of my dreams... and get settled down soon.. :)

That's all I have for you today!

Have a great weekend and new week ahead!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment