Sunday 3 November 2013

Weekly Vibe #52

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to the 52nd edition of Weekly Vibe!! I am glad to tell you that personally I have lost 12kilos!! And I am not done yet! I will still keep going to the gym as much as I can and I have met my target and passed fitness obligation for the year!


This week also happened to be Halloween! Well unfortunately I didn't do anything at all.. well it isn't a very big thing here in Singapore except for the adults who would dress up and party at clubs and stuff. But of course isn't it the time where we would see a galore of costumes paired up with hosiery?

Here are some pics searched from the internet:


































































Tightsplease is having a discount on their opaques! Check it out here!

That's all I have for you this week! Have a great weekend and a great November!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment