Saturday 13 September 2014

Outfit of the Week #52

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #52! And this week we are featuring this outfit! 


Photo from pinterest

Featured is a Korean celebrity from a Korean pop group JYJ, and what a better way to endorse new fashion trends... Celebrities! It would be really great for more celebrities to embrace more styles like these! 

Our Korean pop star here dons a black blazer, white shirt and black thigh length shorts, mid cut boots and opaque leggings, but what I think makes this outfit and outstanding was mostly his hair! I used to bleach my hair pretty often a few years back but I realised that I should not kill my scalp, because it caused so much dandruff to build up! But regardless of it I think this is worth the try! Do you think so?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment