Sunday 21 September 2014

Outfit of the Week #53

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #53! This week we are featuring this outfit!


Photo from Men Wearing Tights Under Shorts

This outfit is part of one of Zara's outfits for 2014, it is cool knowing that brands like Zara are pushing for outfits like this encouraging men to wear tights with shorts, but of course it seems pretty seasonal and mostly worn during autumn to winter. The outfit is pretty simple, navy blue pullover sweater, black shorts, black leggings/tights and black leather mid cut boots. Personally today I wore a black top and thigh length black shorts along with a pair of black opaques. For most of the time I was feeling way too conscious of my outfit, because the shorts were just too short. I am not sure if people did look but I believe they probably spent more time admiring my backpack which looks like this:


If you really think of it, accessories can really give a positive feel to your entire outfit. Use them wisely!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment