Monday 16 February 2015

Weekly Vibe #117

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #117! This week is truly romantic week! Personally I have planned a nice 3 day Valentine's Day Weekend for my girlfriend which firstly started on the 14th where I cooked us a nice steak lunch and followed by going to church together and on Sunday we visited Universal Studios Singapore(Which was really really fun!) and come Monday we will be catching a few movies including 50 Shades of Grey(IKR... not my idea though hahaha!) Here is some pics I'd want to share!




Sorry for the lack of tights... well it was really really hot! Like 33 degrees celsius hot!! So looking forward to movies on Monday because I'm planning for a Street Legwear Fashion shoot for February too! 

It appears to me that Trasparenze has recently released their Spring collection for 2015 and they are being retailed by both UK Tights and Tightsplease. I'm sure these styles would make great gifts for your girlfriends and wives alike! As for us men I believe the Honeymoon Leggings and the Callophrys Faux Leather Leggings would make good choices too! 

Feeling kinky? Tightsplease are also having a 20% off their selection of crotchless tights! And all you have to do is enter FEB20 into your shopping cart and the 20% discount will be applied. However do note that this deal is valid to the 2nd of March 2015! 


Well that's all I have for you! Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day and have a blessed coming week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment