Sunday 22 February 2015

Weekly Vibe #118

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #118 and Happy Lunar New Year! Xin Nian Kuai Le! The past few days for myself were a lot of merrying and having many house visits to my relatives and girlfriend's, ate quite a bit and was down with a slight diarrhea albeit getting better after a few charcoal pills and plus lotsa nice red packets!(which contain a token sum of money) and that is mostly why I really enjoyed it as a youth but now I really appreciate the time spent with my relatives because family really matters! Here are some pics I'd like to share!






It's the middle of Fashion Week and London and our friends at UK Tights are giving a 15% off their line of Fashion tights!


And all you got to do is use the code FASHION15 at the shopping bucket and enjoy 15% off! There are products suitable for both men and women! And here are some my recommendations for the gentlemen!

Cecilia de Rafael Uppsala Tights

Pierre Mantoux Dublin Leggings

Trasparenze Callophrys Faux Leather Leggings

Gerbe Futura 40 Tights

Of course that's not all, it's all up to your style guys! Don't limit yourselves with just these! 

That's all I have for you this week!! Have a great coming week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment