Monday 2 March 2015

Outfit of the Week #75

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #75! And this week we are featuring this outfit!



Photo found on Ya821's Flickr page

Isn't he Stan Lee? He sure does look like him from here!! But just kidding it's not him actually.... however he is a great sport! I really like his style and he carries it well for his age, he isn't too loud for his style, not too conservative. I really like the knit sweater he has on it, which matches the colour of his shoes. It seems to me that he is wearing sheer black tights as well(something I haven't dared to try yet) and I actually kinda think that he is dressed pretty "camouflaged" no one would actually notice his legs as he seemed to be dressed like what most men would in a cold weather! 

If "Stan Lee" here a silver generation gentleman can pull it off, I don't see why our silver generation friends can't do it! Give me an amen for that! 

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment