Monday 2 March 2015

Weekly Vibe #119

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #119! How time flies and we are already in March!! Unfortuately I had to spend the first day of March working on a Sunday... well I believe some of our friends here also work on a Sunday as well... so why am I complaining? Oh wells.. :X 


Well anyways something really interesting happened, well I always made it a habit to wear my tights for work on Sunday.. well with shorts of course! I didn't have to do much on a Sunday as all I needed to do was watch the little shop from 10am to 6pm. But anyways! One of the neighbours next to my little shop noticed something, she stared at my legs and she said.. well in mandarin "Ohh! Men's pantyhose?" I was really laughing it out in my heart because I always wore them and you finally noticed them!! Haha! and of course I nodded. I was kinda intrigued that she didn't notice them all the past 2 years... incredible! 

I happened to be wearing the amazing black Cette Dublin Tights which PantyhoseHQ kindly sent to me a while back ago I have also written a review on them as well. If you are looking to buy them, UK Tights are fully stocked with all sizes and colours.


I also hope you guys already made good use of the UK Tights' 10% off code!! Because it already expired as of the 28th of February!! :( Well if you haven't it isn't so bad as UK Tights is having a special Mothers' Day free gift with any orders over a certain amount!


The catch is it ends on the midnight(UK time) 3rd of March! So start shopping

Wolford fans anyone here? I know I'm one! Tightsplease is having a Flash sale on their Wolford collection with up to 30% off! 


Be quick as I really have no idea when it ends.. probably just a week! Get cracking!

Well that's all I have for you! Time for me to get to the gym soon!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment