Monday 16 March 2015

Outfit of the Week #77

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This week we are featuring something a little special! Instead of models and myself we are having a German Footballer! And he is non other than Kevin-Prince Boateng of Schalke 04!

Photo from woonko.com
Awesome!! I was really happy that a celebrity is carrying the legwear look! And actually this isn't his first photo! Here is another one!

Photo from Stefan PS's Flickr page

I realised that actually in terms of clothes, we both share quite similar styles, the oversized or drop crotch shorts and the high cut sneakers. I'm really pretty sure at least for the 2nd photo, he is definitely wearing tights and not leggings, they look like 80 denier tights from here, you could tell from some of his skin was showing and you know what? His legs were shaven! You could find other photos of him and you can clearly see that he has shaven legs.. well I'm too sure why but probably having shaven legs would reduce drag when he is dribbling the ball... or shaven legs look better in tights..? Hahaha! I really really like his style! I probably going to try the style in the 2nd photo, shirt, blazer and oversized shorts! I'm pretty sure +Eugene Wong would probably say.. "Hey! That's my style!" Hahaha! or he would have commented to me.. "See.. I told you it would work out!" Yes yes.. I'm sorry +Eugene Wong.. and I repent! Seriously I really like those clean white sneakers and in fact one of the reasons why black opaque tights were gaining popularity again was because women could effectively make their shoes stand out and from here you could really see his sneakers standing out and I like his sneakers! 

Kudos to Herr Kevin-Prince Boateng!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh


No comments:

Post a Comment