Tuesday 17 November 2015

Outfit of the Week #109

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Outfit of the Week #109! This week we will be looking at this outfit!





Source: INÊS DUVALE

This is an interesting outfit put up by young female menswear fashion designer Inês Duvale, I'm actually in the process of trying to contact her to get more information about her well because if you actually checked out most of her LA RESISTANCE SS16 collection you'd see many guys in black opaque tights with shorts and skirts alike and that got me really intrigued! I'm really hoping to get into contact with her soon! 

Yes yes I know most of the guys don't really wear skirts except for our friend Christopher at Legstyle of course! I haven't really explored it.. I might do something like what the model is doing, not your typical mainstream kind of "skirt" you see typically worn by women but something unique, a different style cutting, I really like the white asymmetrical zip white jacket and the black knee length boots, damn awesome!

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

1 comment:

  1. I have never understood men's objections to skirts. I find them fun cool and functional.
    Ad tights under and your getting towards some real fashion. Considering men wore them both until the french revolution and we thought sweating through multiple layers of hot materials of the straight jacket known as the suit, I really thought men may be happy to adopt the skirt again even if it was only to save the planet. Conservative thinking must be overcome and practicality adopted if the men's skirt is to ever make inroads.

    ReplyDelete