Monday 23 November 2015

Weekly Vibe #154

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #154! We are reaching the tail end of November and that is how time flies! Yesterday on Sunday I went to do my IPPT(Individual Physical Proficiency Test) a test for military and paramilitary personnel in this country which I am obliged to being a reservist in the military and due some revision which they have done since last year I have finally passed!! WOOOHOOO!!!!



There is my result slip! I have to do this once every year with a 1 year time frame to get a pass or a incentive award(which I will try for next year) a long with a silver and a gold with monetary rewards(can you believe that?) I'm sooo happy!

I recently read an article written by Luxury Legs which our friend Hosiery For Men featured on International Men's day.


Titled "International Men's Day: Men in Tights" Luxury Legs really impressed me and I'm pretty sure many men who wear tights. I really like how proactive hosiery vendors are with pushing the idea of encouraging and supporting men to wear and buy tights. It's a win-win situation for hosiery vendors as they get more sales and for the men we get recognition too! And as written in the article we also see more and more fashion designers starting to clad their male models in tights with shorts and even skirts and they don't look like they are crossdressing but really everyday styles that we men can wear!

Talking about fashion designers, I managed to secure an interview with Inês Duvale, we have featured her outfits for this week and last week's Outfit for the Week posts do look forward to it!

Inês Duvale
Pamela Mann fans would be really happy to note that UK Tights is having a special 50% off all Pamela Mann styles!



Meanwhile for the Star Wars fans it is 24 more days to Star Wars: The Force Awakens! YESSSS!!!

That's all I have for you this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment