Monday 29 February 2016

Weekly Vibe #165

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Welcome to Weekly Vibe #165! The past week was one I really looked forward too because it was my birthday on Saturday! And I had such an awesome time with my family on a Friday Night birthday and a Saturday with my friends at a Karaoke club!







I'm feel so blessed to have such family and friends in my life! 

Earlier the same week, I met up with Wong who passed the sheer tights I got him to help me buy from Taiwan, collection complete!



I really wouldn't know these would fit! Fingers crossed! 

Fans of Charnos Satin 50 Tights are in for a treat! Because our friends at UK Tights is having a special promo of Buy one pair and the next pair at 1/2 the price!(7.99GBP a pair)




These have great reviews with majority ratings at 5 stars with most reviews stating that these produce a nice shine and not overly shiny.

UK Tights is having a special promotion on their Giula Nice Cotton 150 tights!




Review on this tights from one reviewer mentioned that though knitting didn't make these pair of tights feel soft on touch but will withstand quite a lot of abuse over time.

Fans of Trasparenze 100 denier Cortina Suspender Tights are also in a treat with a special price deal!


Reviews on these tights are largely great at 5 stars mostly revealed that these are well made and durable, most are very pleased with its practicality and aesthetics of these tights.

Looking for Sheers instead? MyTights have a special promo on their Levante Class 12 denier tights.


Reviews on these are quite mixed, positive reviews are that these sheer hose give a good shine and gives a look on the legs, negative reviews are that they are prone to laddering(I suggest picking a right size and put on some gloves when wearing them to remedy this issue)

People living in Singapore are really taking a beating from the high temperatures that average from 33 to 34 degrees celsius during the day and night temperatures are averaging at 27-28 degrees celsius, I still haven't stopped wearing tights however I would mostly wear them after work in the evening to get to gym/saber training or during the day, I'd make sure I was mostly in the air-conditioned comfort of a shopping mall.... gosh I wished I was back in the cold climate of Taiwan again haha!

Anyways that's all I have for you this week! Have a great week ahead!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment