Monday 17 September 2012

In Focus : ADRIAN City Tights


Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Here is my review on ADRIAN's City Tights :






I ordered this and the ADRIAN Argyle Grating Tights from Legwear4men a few weeks back. At first look it is pretty similar to the ADRIAN Grating Argyle Tights as they are both 60 denier. I got an L size for this one, it feels soft at first touch and the softness is felt throughout as I had them on. The male comfort panel is indeed comfortable. Opacity coverage is good overall and it also gives a slight shine. The skin show stretch shows at the heel, knee cap and the thighs(possibly because I got pretty broad thighs). These are Sheer to waist, no reinforced toes.I also noticed that they aren't very stretchy. However they feel pretty robust which I believe will last for many wears.
I'm weighing at 93kg or 203lb and my height is 179cm or 5'10 I recommend getting a XL if you are around my weight and height. Overall they feel pretty comfortable to be in. I give this tights 4 out of 5 stars.

Price :
£6.99

Material content : 60 Denier Tights 85% Polyamide and 15% Lycra

Pros : Soft, Good opacity coverage, economical for a European brand, good male comfort panel

Cons: Lacks stretchable qualities.

http://tights-for-men.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=26&products_id=165



Grey Sweater : NEWLOOK  Glasses: H&M  Green and Black Tartan Pants: J. FEDDERS Tights: ADRIAN  Shoes: TOPMAN
Model & Photographer : A. LUCIUS. KUNSTWERKE

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment