Monday 10 September 2012

Stylish Fox's Mens Tights/Leggings Catalogue

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

I read about Stylish Fox's new addition from my dear friend of Hosiery For Men who posted recently here http://hosieryformen.blogspot.sg/2012/09/adrian-mens-tights-now-available-at.html

What really interested me was the Moro 60 denier camouflage pattern Tights for men



It was something new that I didn't even see ADRIAN site or Legwear4men carry in their online catalogues.
As far as I'm aware this is the 2nd camouflage patterned Tights made for men. The first one that I encountered was Activskin's A894 Thermofabric Camouflage Tights



The A894 Thermofabric tights has many good reviews from its consumers, and I'm looking forward to owning the Moro and A894 Camouflage tights and will be looking forward to do a review on them!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment