Thursday 6 September 2012

Styling back in 2010 & We Love Colors




Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This is a collage of a styling I did back in 2010 with We Love Colors Nylon/Lycra/MicroFiber Solid Color Tights.






We Love Colors also stocks Men's Tights in their catalogue, the styles they include are "Solid Color Nylon Mens Tights", "Splash Color Nylon Tights", "Plus Size Mens Tights", "Splash Color Plus Size Tights", "Mens Performance Tights", "Splash Color Mens Performance Tights", "Mens Footless Performance Tights", "Splash Color Mens Footless Performance Tights". Prices differ between the styles you choose, the Solid Color Nylon Tights are US$8.00 whereas the Splash Color Nylon Mens Performance Tights go at US$45.00


WeLoveColors' Nylon/Lycra MicroFiber Solid Color Tights in Purple.


Though the style I got wasn't in the Mens Tights catalogue, but I wanted something longer lasting, hence I chose the Solid Color MicroFiber Tights due to its durability and it only costed US$12.50..but it felt pretty small when I tried it on, I had a M/L which I ordered according to my height which is about 1.78m or 5"8. The coverage was great I must say as you can see from the photos. If you are a guy on a smaller size, you could try it!

Another pair I ordered but wasn't included in the photos were the Nylon Lycra Tights in Black which was on sale at US$5.00(For black only) though it was one size fits all kind but it fitted me very very well. It was pretty comfy and pretty long lasting.



WeLoveColors' Nylon/Lycra Solid Color Tights in Black

One thing I noticed about the tights I ordered from WeLoveColors are that they were manufactured in Taiwan. I would say I was quite pleased with its quality nevertheless.


Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh



No comments:

Post a Comment