Monday 1 April 2013

Weekly Vibe #21

Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

Firstly I would like to apologise for not updating the weekly vibe on Sunday as I had a evening birthday party to attend, so I thought I would push it to be posted up today.

This week pretty a good one as I only had to work till Thursday as Good Friday was a national holiday. Good Friday up to Easter Sunday is a very special time period for me as a born-again Christian because of what God did by sending His only begotten Son Jesus Christ to die for the sins of every single humankind, whether it's the big sins, small sins and even the secret sins. I do identify myself as a sinner but I'm cleansed and made righteous by Faith in Jesus Christ, no one is perfect and neither are Christians, in fact that is why we need God and we need to attend Church right? If you do really want to ask me things regarding Jesus and Christianity, please do contact me via the Legwear Fashion For Men FB page here in a private message.

A photo I shot of the Easter Drama production put up by my Church over the weekends

I hope you guys are stocking up on the tights sold on ITSocks as they are going to end the business soon, if you really like Gatta hosiery products, do get them as ITsocks seems to be one of the few businesses that stock them. 




Sunday evening was pretty fun but tiring as I was invited to a friend's 21st birthday celebration! I felt pretty happy being invited even though I weren't really close with the birthday girl, nah I didn't wore tights these time because I knew I was gonna be in a very hot environment with barbecue and warm open door environment, I took some photos with my iPad mini, I really like the effects the Snapseed app did with the photos!

That's all for today!

When the remaining of my Gatta tights arrive, I will be doing a review altogether with the two pairs of 100 den Gatta Rosalia tights in black and dark grey. 


Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh

No comments:

Post a Comment