Sunday 24 February 2013

Weekly Vibe #16


Hi Creative and Fashionable people!

This week has got to be the best week yet!!! I really had a great time this week, firstly my colleagues at work gave me a surprise birthday cake!! Wow!! (Anyways my birthday is on the 27th of February) I also had a birthday dinner at a Japanese Ramen restaurant and later a Gelato dessert treat on Saturday. My mum gave me a hundred dollars as a present! And my cellgroup also celebrated my birthday on Sunday and also today was the day the Vertical Challenge was gonna be held and I took about 10 mins to scale up a 40 storey high housing estate! No easy feat I must say!!! But the biggest highlight has got to be me winning the 1st prize in the Lucky Draw and what I got was a brand new iPad mini!!!! Thank You Jesus!!! :) What an awesome birthday present from God!! :) 


Birthday Surprise at work!
Dinner with Mum!


I'm the happy guy! Birthday Celebration with my cellgroup!

Birthday Celebration with my cellgroup.

Birthday Celebration with my cellgroup.


Interestingly as I was climbing the 40 storey building, I was proudly wearing my Activskin A866 full support tights!! Oh and did I say was presented the iPad Mini by the Singapore Defence Minister? Cool stuff they do for lucky draws! And so yeah my legs were in full view of everyone including a Minister!! How cool is that!? As for hosiery news, I recently placed an order on a pair of tights from ITSOCKS by Gatta. I can see myself ordering from ITSOCKS pretty often, I would like to try one of the hosiery products +Eugene Wong  has up for sale in his hosiery boutique.

That's all for this week!

Thanks for reading!
Andreas Lucius Loh 

No comments:

Post a Comment